Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Garlic Paste save time + money

I used to buy garlic cloves but they only last for 2-3 weeks... max. Most of the time i found myself throwing the spoiled garlic. My mother in law thought me something very cost and time efficient when handling garlic. Seriously, I used to hate cooking because I hate the fact that I have to peel garlic...hahaha ever since I learn this technique, it had made my life so much easier in the kitchen.
At the Asian market H-Mart they normally sell big container of fresh garlic. It cost me about $10. But really I used it for months and months... This is how you do it. I blended about 1/4 and add water as they needed to get the blender rolling. The rest of the garlic, I freeze them. Once they are blended, just put them in a jar and keep it in the refrigerator. Make sure to close the jar real every time you use it.
My husband loves to use garlic on his rice... so garlic paste is very essential in our kitchen.

Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment