Sunday, October 23, 2011

Homemade drainer and it works :)

Don't you just hate while you're taking a shower and water just won't drain properly? I feel so disgusted just because my feet and legs are already cleaned. Few days ago, my shower tub won't drained. So i figured there was definitely something that caused it to clogged. The worst part is that my husband wasn't around so I had to search around to figure out how to resolve this problem. Thankful I found across something online. So I want to share this cool procedure with you. Here's what you need:

1 cup of baking soda
2 cups of vinegar
Boiling water

First pour the baking soda around the ring of the drain. Then start pouring the vinegar 1/2 cup, you'll see a bubbling reaction and keep pouring another 1/2 cup and so on. Doesn't this procedure remind you of elementary science experiment?? I love it :) After you finished pouring the vinegar, pour the boiling water.

This should remove all the grease from shampoo and soap. Once the grease have been removed all the hair that stuck in there should also be swiped away. Sometimes you might need to repeat this procedure two to three times. I used this procedure for my dishwasher too.
Well Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment